FFM: Favourite tune to blast while working out?
FFM: Favourite meal to cheat with?
Daily nutrition? Try and keep it simple. Always do the salad instead of bread. And always always do water and nothing else. You will be amazed at how you feel and how the pounds just fall off. Just drink WATER!
FFM: Do you feel motivated while others are watching you or shy away?
First I always warm up with a minimum 1km run to get my body warmed up and my heart rate up. Then I dive head first into this routine provided to me by my friend and Personal Trainer, Cory Sherratt
1. Burpies-total body exercise and great warmup with an element of cardio and strength building
2. Spider-man push-up -overall main chest as well as core
3. Handstand push-up-overall shoulder
4. Chin-ups play ground or door jab whatever works-back
5. Biceps curls-Resistance band or Kettle Bell curls
6. Dips-triceps- If I don't have that available I do diamond push-ups depending on location.
7. Air squats-quads,hams,glutes.
8. Split squats-quads, hams, glutes, calves.
9. Abs- Leg raises off a bar or depending on what's available V ups, mountain climbers and planks (60 sec hold).